Most frequent questions and answers
- Consultations with consultants are free of charge. However, a consultation or treatment performed by a provider will incur an additional surcharge.
- The number of treatments you’ll need will depend on several factors such as age, gender, skin type, and tolerance level.
- It can vary depending on your skin type and concern. Our consultant will provide a tailored treatment plan during the initial consultation. To see significant results, we recommend a series of treatments performed at monthly intervals.
- No. Because lasers are considered a cosmetic procedure, insurance companies don’t cover it. Your doctor may accept select insurances for medical visits only – not for cosmetic procedures.
- Yes, we accept CareCredit payment plans. Please visit their website for information and to apply. Current CareCredit customers are advised to manage their accounts through CareCredit’s Cardholder Online Portal.